Would you like to become a Volunteer?
If running or walking is not your thing, but you still want to be part of our amazing and unique event and have some fun, We would like to invite you to join our Volunteer team. This will be a great way to give back to our community, meet amazing people with similar interests and have a great experience
As a Volunteer you will be working with event staff, students and other individual volunteers. There are numerous roles on the day and also pre-event. Our volunteer time will be on Saturday afternoon 2-4pm for briefing and Sunday 7-3pm.
We would like our volunteers to have:
- A friendly and polite attitude
- Respectable personal presentation and hygiene
- Be mature, honest and reliable
- Willingness to work with a team of people and to take direction from others
- Ready to work and have fun.
What do volunteers receive?
- Free t-shirt and ticket to access the venue
- Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday
- Small allowance to cater for transport
- Volunteer certificate (emailed to you after the event)
- New friends, experiences and memories that last a lifetime
We are looking for 30 volunteers to join our amazing team.
Talk to us !